How many page views to make money blogger

how many page views to make money blogger

When I see people talk about Adsense, I see a lot of discussion about profitable niches, cost per click, making a full-time income, etc but I never see ro discussion about traffic. For me, I was able to reach a full-time income when I was consistently getting overvisitors per month. Of course not. It could be lower, or even much higher than. Again, not perfectly accurate, viesw a good estimation. The average RPM for AdSense ranges greatly depending on your niche, quality of website, traffic source, and the number of advertisers on the AdWords platform.

Do people really make money blogging?

If you get a sold out message, can you email me at rosemarie busybudgeter. I expect it to sell out quickly! As a new blogger, I always wondered how many pageviews you needed to have to make money blogging. But when I spent time on Google trying to find the answer, I came up with. And I spent a ton of time searching. I grew my blog to full time income in just 19 months currently atpageviews a month and started working with other bloggers to help grow their blogs. As I got more experience working with bloggers, I answered my own questions. I promised myself a long time ago to come back and write this article that I spent weeks unsuccessfully trying to find as a new blogger. And for good reason. There’s even a cheat sheet called The First 10 Steps to a Profitable Blog that walks you through the things you have to get right in order to actually make money at. You can get that cheat sheet for free.

How Do Blogs Make Money?

There are four main questions you need to ask yourself that affect the number of pageviews you need in order to make money. How many of those questions you answered yes to determine how much income you can make from the pageviews that you. If you have more thanpageviews a month on your blog total pageviews, not unique you should be blogging full-time i. Click To Tweet. Set a good foundation for your blog. But I took Elite Blog Academy and that was the best course in the world for people who are trying to make a full-time income from blogging. You need to work on the foundation of your blog. The foundation includes things like….

Are Those Numbers Accurate?

I recently found myself wondering, «How many page views is good for a blog? As my blog continues to grow, I can’t help but have an urge to measure myself against others. To get a sense of common benchmarks and milestones. What I didn’t realize, before I dove into the research, was just how much goes into answering a question like that. Such as:. And if you’re just looking to get started, check out my complete guide to starting a profitable blog from scratch. Here’s the problem: there are a lot of different terms swirling around that all mean similar but different things. A pageview is a standard unit of measure that equates to one single person loading one single web page. If a person were to sit and load the same web page 50 times, that would register in Google Analytics as 50 pageviews. This is the money metric. A unique pageview discounts repeated loads of the same web page, so that person sitting there loading your page 50 times what a jerk, by the way would only count as one unique pageview.

how many page views to make money blogger

What Is a Pageview?

Today I want to cement the formula so you can see how a small amount of highly targeted customers can lead to a six figure or more income. Most people never do. The money is not in how big your list is…. Click To Tweet. To go deep means your traffic building efforts are designed to strategically attract a certain person and deliberately ignore others. You are looking for exactly the right kind of person who is perfectly placed to benefit tremendously from what you provide. Because this target audience benefits so much from what you create, they want as much as they can get from you and are willing to pay premium prices for it. Your traffic strategy is to attract the kind of person who will spend thousands of dollars on what you offer and benefit far beyond what they pay you for it. It takes a strategic filtering process for this to work, but if you do it well, you can earn hundreds of thousands of dollars from just hundreds of people. A smarter path is to create a system that can be used to earn money from your blog from DAY ONE, which filters people so you end up with a highly qualified tribe of rabid buyers.


10,000 Visitors Per Day = $100/Day Google Adsense Income?


How Much Money Do Bloggers Make?

I think blogging is the perfect side hustle because you can do it in your own time, you can do it from anywhere, and you can build it into your lifestyle. Yes, I am actually working on a blog post on a sand dune in Oregon in this picture! In This Article:. And then in year 2, 3, 4, and 5, you can significantly increase your monthly blog revenue.

Traffic Required to Make $100/Day

Get in NOW!! Get Started With Bluehost. Alright, now onto the good stuff. How much money you can make depends on how much viwws you are getting and how large your email list is. Seriously, if you keep at it and keep building, your traffic and revenue will continue to grow. No matter what keep at it! Some of the bloggers that make the most money actually have pretty small audiences — they just know their audiences well and have maximized their earning per page view and email subscriber. Most professional bloggers are measuring both earnings per page view and earning per email subscriber monthly. Yes, you can hoa make a ton of money blogging. There is a formula that you can follow! It’s all in this Free Email Course. You’ll receive one a day for 7 days!

Comments